everybody wants more power so here is how to increase the power of you bike or whatever you've got.
2-stoke engines:weed-wackers: weed-wackers typically get around 10,000 rpms max and theres not much you can do about that but you can change how long it takes to get up there.
- you CAN'T turbo/supercharge a weed eater it just is impossible the way they work.
- you can increase compression by shaving the cylinder head (be careful about spark-plug clearance)
- you can index the spark-plug by using washers to get it properly aligned
- you can gut the exhaust
- you can add headers
- you can add a tuned exhaust
these typically get 3600 rpms governed but the cool thing is, you can change that as well as the torque.
- you can turbo/supercharge them
- you can remove the governor
- you can get heavier valve springs
- you can shave the cylinder head
- you can index the spark plug
- a performance carburetor
- a header/ performance muffler
- you can get a bigger camshaft
- you can get a larger crankshaft
- you can get a lighter flywheel